FREE SHIPPING ON US & CANADIAN ORDERS OVER $100!
Constructed from mid-weight flight nylon with water resistance, the MA-1 fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic military specifications.
- Regular fit
- Reversible (black/orange)
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon; lining: 100% Nylon; fill: 100% Polyester
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Sleeve shirring
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Professional clean only
Our model is 6'0" and wears a medium.
Penfield's iconic parka in an ideal weight for warmer months.- Regular fit- 72% cotton, 28%...
A water resistant and wind proof spring parka.- Regular fit- 72% cotton, 28% nylon- Heavy...
A modern interpretation of the ranch jacket.- Regular fit- 10oz Martexin waxed canvas- Shell: 100%...
The L-2B was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones. This...