The Harriet reinterprets the Chelsea Rancher Boot from the heritage collection, originally developed for sheep ranchers in the United States. The Red Wing Chelsea Rancher was the perfect match because ranchers needed sturdy but comfortable shoes while guiding their flocks.
- Red Wing Black Boundary (Smooth Finished leather)
- Genuine leather-stacked heel
- Three-quarter Goodyear welt
- Vibram Mini-Lug tap outsole for extra grip
- Width size B
- Product Care: Leather Cream, Foam Leather Cleaner
- Made in USA
A new pair of Red Wing Women's Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. The full grain leather upper, leather covered foam footboard and cork filler create an enduring and customized fit over time, with each wear.