FREE SHIPPING ON US & CANADIAN ORDERS OVER $100!
Constructed from mid-weight flight nylon with water resistance, the MA-1 fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic military specifications.
- Regular fit
- Reversible (sage green/orange)
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon; lining: 100% Nylon; fill: 100% Polyester
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Sleeve shirring
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Professional clean only
Our model is 6'0" and wears a medium.
A cropped, high-waisted denim in a medium blue wash.- Skinny fit- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane- 28"...
A Woolrich classic, the Pemberton is a triple-brushed, 5 oz. pebble washed cotton flannel shirt.-...
A lightweight and versatile pullover sweater.- Regular fit- 60% cotton, 30% modal, 10% linen- Machine...
Worn by pioneers, outliers and outcasts, Levi's Western shirts have been tested by generations and...